Laddus made with Oats and Dry nuts,Pumpkin seeds, Melon seeds, Sunflower seeds blended with Dates and garnished with Raisin
This is a healthy Laddu/laddoo recipe made of oats, nuts, and dates. There is no added sugar, ghee or oil! This taste yummy and are perfect for weight loss too! these are one of the easiest snacks that I give my kids in school, and they love it.
Nowadays children are increasingly buying and tasting substandard and artificially fortified snacks. In this way their health is greatly affected. As parents, we need to make changes in our children's eating habits at an early age. Introducing children to our South Indian traditional food snacks can change their lives for the better. Our town Peanut Candy is a great snack for kids and all ages. In this post we will learn about the benefits of eating peanut candy daily to the body.
1) Eating a lot of peanuts will bring about better body sythesis. The muscles gain strength.
2) People who are overweight shed pounds without any problem.
3) Eating peanut butter after a supper will increment stomach related power.
4) Peanuts are high in supplements, solvent and great fats.
5) It is likewise plentiful in protein, nutrients, iron, calcium, zinc, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, and every one of the supplements our body needs.
6) Similarly, jaggery is extremely high in iron and calcium.
7) It is excellent for pregnant ladies as it is rich in folic corrosive.
8) Peanut polyphenol is a cell reinforcement that forestalls infection as well as keeps up with youth.
9) Regular utilization of groundnut can forestall bone related infections
10) Our old neighbourhood peanut butter directs the blood stream in the body.
In spite of such advantages, making conventional snacks at home in this cutting-edge age is one of the most tedious. Likewise, it is somewhat challenging to make these at home when both the couple go to work. In the present current age, conventional bites are sold on the web in a moment. Which of them is the best is something that everybody can imagine? Not just that, Tamils and Indians all around the world love to purchase and taste this indisputable Peanut Laddu at its renowned area. To address this the site www.snackative.com was sent off. This site of our own brings the customary snacks of our South India to everybody's home through messenger from one side of the planet to the other.
So to order such a useful Maamis peanut Laddu create a user account at Maamisladdu.com (www.maamisladdu.com ) and place an order. Our hometown peanut laddu that comes in search of your home.